This is a customer hosted event. If you would like to host your own game event in store come and chat to our staff we’d love to accommodate you ?
Event: X-Wing Aces High
Event Host: Chris
Welcome to Aces High. It is a great way for new players to learn the game, or older players to hone their skills.
Each player uses one ship to face off against up to 7 other players. The goal is to take out other players while dodging damage yourself. Another great thing is if you get knocked out, at the beginning of the next turn, you jump straight back into the action!
The house rules below are what will be used and differ slightly from the printed format from Fantasy Flight Games.
1) Each player brings a single ship with upgrades up to 80 points (see the FFG list Builder or YASB 2.0)
2) The game is for up to 8 players to a single table. determined before the start of the game.
3) if your ship is ever destroyed, you respawn at one of the two hyperspace markers on the field. (from the starter kit)
4) There will be 6 obstacles on each playmat. They will be set down by the organiser prior to the game
5) A time limit of 60 minutes per round.
6) At the end of the round, the player with the highest point total is the winner!
You gain points for the following:
– 1pt for first damage to a full health ship. So if a ship regens one shield and goes back to full then you could plink another point from it.
– Earn 2pts per K*ll
– No lost points for being destroyed by enemy shooting.
-If you flee the battlefield, or self destructs by flying over rock, taken out by a bomb, etc. it is like fleeing and follows the same rule as fleeing. Lose 1pt.
If there are opponents, there will be standard 200 point games alongside.
You may also like the following events from Play Back Gympie:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.